Sternvent was founded by Harry Stern in 1952, originally located in Brooklyn and operating as an industrial sheet metal contracting firm. In the 1970’s, we started manufacturing dust collectors for firms such as Kodak, Steinway Piano, Chock Full O’ Nuts, BASF, Kraft Foods and Harley-Davidson. In 2010, Sternvent was acquired by Durex Inc. of Union, NJ. Durex Inc. is a custom sheet metal fabrication and stamping facility that has unique capabilities that will allow for the successful production of Stervnent systems.
Why customers choose Sternvent
- Made with Pride in the USA.
- Reputation for solid, well built, reliable equipment.
- Three styles of dust collectors; cyclone, shaker filter and pulse jet filter. We solve your problem with the best solution. Select, don’t settle!
- Family-owned. Small enough to be flexible. Willingness and ability to modify equipment to suit your needs. Large enough to have the experience you count on.
- Best product labeling for safety and liability in the industry.